Closet & Tank
Designed to evoke elegance through lavish shapes that exude comfort and convenience, the Water Closets and Cisterns by Queo add character to every bathroom space. Created using world class materials chosen for durability and appeal, these elements require certain simple, yet highly effective cleaning methods that maintain their beauty, longevity, and effortless functionality.
Effective cleaning tips for the closet:
- When it comes to ceramic surfaces, applying the toilet cleaner inside the rim area and allowing it to spread evenly into the bowl works the best.
- After leaving it for 15 minutes, use a gentle toilet cleaner brush to clean the water closet and remove any sediment deposited on the surface.
- Rinse with plain water after cleaning to make the ceramic surfaces clean, shining, and bacterial free.
Effective cleaning tips for the seat:
- Enhancing the beauty and functionality of the extravagant water closets, the seat covers are made of unique materials and feature exquisite finishes that are prone to damage from harsh chemicals.
- Toilet cleaners should be avoided on Duroplast seat covers and stainless steel hinges, as the strong chemicals may damage the surface.
- It is recommended that you apply soap water on the seat cover and clean it with a soft scrubber or wipe using gentle movements.
- Simply rinse with clean water to restore the seat’s shine and charm.
Effective cleaning tips for the tank:
- Only mild toilet cleaners are advisable for use on ceramic surfaces of the cisterns.
- Please ensure that the toilet cleaner is kept away from the chrome plated push buttons, as these may react with the abrasive chemicals and lose their splendour.
- Only soap water is recommended for cleaning the cisterns and push buttons.
- Simply apply soap water on the cistern, and clean the surface with soft scrubber or wipes using gentle, circular movements.
- Rinse the grime and deposits away with clean water to make the cisterns shine again.